1. A booking fee is required at the time of the booking. The booking fee is 10% of the total Agreed fee and will be deducted from the final balance. After the initial consultation between the CLIENT and the PHOTOGRAPHER to confirm the level and type of service required the total agreed fee will be confirmed in writing.
2. I will issue an invoice for the remaining balance to the CLIENT for the agreed services that are to be supplied. This will be sent four (4) weeks prior to the wedding date.
3. The balance must be paid 1 week before the wedding date.
4 . If I have to cancel the booking for reasons beyond my control, (death, injury, sickness etc.) my liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. Every effort will be made to find an alternative photographer and/or videographer.
5. If the CLIENT cancels the booking less than eight (8) weeks prior to the agreed date the CLIENT will be liable for the whole Agreed Fee less any booking fee already paid.
6. If the CLIENT cancels the booking more than eight (8) weeks prior to the agreed date the CLIENT shall forfeit the booking fee.
7. Unless otherwise agreed, the CLIENT accepts the PHOTOGRAPHER’s decisions on creativity within the product(s) or service(s).
8. The CLIENT agrees to give the PHOTOGRAPHER full creative and artistic freedom for all on-location filming, photography, post-production digital video/ photo editing, and final DVD/ album production. The PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER does not guarantee to capture any specific item of footage / image and the PHOTOGRAPHER’s / VIDEOGRAPHER’s judgment regarding filming and photographic conditions and what is captured shall be deemed correct.
9. The CLIENT is responsible for notifying the PHOTOGRAPHER of any special requests before any on-location filming / photography or post-production digital video / photo editing.
10. The PHOTOGRAPHER is not accountable if any of the following prohibits or restricts filming and / or photography at the wedding venue – a) restrictions placed by the venue or security officials; b) disruptions in live sound recording caused by children & infants and others.; c) adverse weather. The CLIENT understands that no refunds will be given if any such restriction occurs.
11. Photography – Copyright of all photographs taken remain with the PHOTOGRAPHER. A licence is given to the CLIENT to use the photographs in any non commercial or non professional purposes that they like, including printing, storing and using the photographs on online sites such as Facebook. The photographs must not be used in any publications or on a commercial/business website without prior agreement.
12. Videography – The copyrights in the film production shall remain the property of the VIDEOGRAPHER in accordance with the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1998. The CLIENT is entitled to all private usage rights such as domestic screenings, but may not reproduce or allow material to be transmitted on TV, radio or via the internet.
13. In the unlikely event of total or partial equipment failure, injury or sickness beyond the PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER’s control, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid.
14. The CLIENT understands that if there is insufficient natural or artificial light the image quality of the captured video will be greatly reduced. The PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER is not responsible for any unusable or poor quality footage due to insufficient lighting.
15. The PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER retain the right to charge out-of-pocket expenses incurred in providing the photography / videography such as parking charges – All out-of-pocket expenses will be charged at cost.
16. The PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER will ensure that the postproduction work and editing is carried out as quickly as possible after the wedding. The footage / pictures will be placed into a queue behind previous weddings where it will be completed when its turn arrives.
17. Photography – the album design will only commence only once the CLIENT has agreed to the PDF proof. Delivery of the album from that date will be subject to GraphiStudios waiting list which is beyond the control of the PHOTOGRAPHER.
18. The VIDEOGRAPHER will allow the CLIENT an opportunity to view the film in a final draft format. It is the CLIENT’S responsibility to make any editing requests during this time. If no editing requests are made within five (5) working days from then the video will be considered as accepted and the final copy will be produced date . Any amendments or changes after delivery will be charged at our normal studio rate of £250 per day.
19. The CLIENT understands that the length of the video may vary from anything between thirty (30) and two hundred and forty (240) minutes on disc.
20. These Terms & Conditions and any accompanying letter and/or contract are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and the CLIENT hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.